Our list of the top 10 Agent Snapshot features of 2017 includes some of the most powerful names and interesting personalities in Miami real estate. Click through to find out who’s No. 1 this year!
Every new year brings with it changes to housing markets, consumer preferences and how real estate professionals conduct business, and 2018 is no exception.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- December mortgage applications jump nearly 8 percent. https://t.co/jXe7wGr6Sb about 9 hours ago from Hootsuite
- Assembling the best team requires a lot of planning and work. It’s not just about picking the best of the best, but… https://t.co/z5NMdQ3imG about 12 hours ago from Hootsuite
- Miami Beach City Hall approved the creation of two new historic districts and more real estate news from this week https://t.co/rOlWwPFboV 03:10:08 PM January 19, 2018 from Hootsuite
- While housing starts dipped in December, building permits and single-family authorizations grew compared to 2016 https://t.co/a6k1X4l5s7 09:13:10 AM January 19, 2018 from Hootsuite
- Zillow: Crisis-level inventory shortage plagues US housing market. https://t.co/DnXeR98SQl 02:41:50 PM January 18, 2018 from Hootsuite