Mast Capital, a real estate investment firm that has been making a mark in the South Florida market with marquee transactions in Miami Beach and Coconut Grove, announced Louver House in South of Fifth at a broker event. CEO of Mast Capital, Camilo Miguel Jr., brought on award-winning architect, Rene Gonzalez, to design a unique boutique-style condominium that embraces the existing South of Fifth environment, while translating the elements of the surrounding historic neighborhood into a contemporary design language.
Local real estate agents and real estate tech experts tell us how they see the future with predictive analytics tools and more.
Our Top 5 Stories
Why You Must Build Your Reputation With, Not Against, Other Agents
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Apartment List finds Americans who work from home often do so as owners rather than renters: https://t.co/jr5YsAtW4M about 12 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- In Miami-Dade County alone, there are some 500 million square feet of vacant or under-developed land. Could this ma… https://t.co/R2ZypB5AXp about 19 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Here are the real estate headlines to help you catch up from last week: https://t.co/nXE9iCFclr 09:48:06 AM March 16, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- In Miami-Dade County alone, there are some 500 million square feet of vacant or under-developed land. Could this ma… https://t.co/fikHyG3oBt 01:17:06 PM March 15, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- A new report on global wealth by Knight Frank projects Miami's luxury market will grow faster than NYC's this year. https://t.co/0UdrtrQIeq 11:39:43 AM March 15, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager