Riva and Douglas Elliman Development Marketing celebrated the completion of Fort Lauderdale’s newest luxury waterfront condominium by hosting a grand opening party attended by more than 400 VIP guests, including a who’s who of luxury real estate movers and shakers, Riva residents and city officials, on Thursday, June 7.
We speak to local agents and developers about the biggest new developments and what's in the pipeline for Miami's new construction market.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Keller Williams says it plans to roll out its own iBuyer platform next month. https://t.co/XzvVMlgO3S about 14 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- It turns out everything from “house passion” to zoning laws to multi-generational housing could be to blame. https://t.co/R18FxYzQrs about 18 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Miami Beach, Boca Raton and Jupiter saw some of the biggest home price gains in South Florida last quarter.… https://t.co/vJOGHZNU95 about 21 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- The latest home sales data shows homebuying eased up in March, but still is on track for growth. https://t.co/GBxmNnyd3v 01:19:06 PM April 22, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Here's what happened in the local luxury market at the start of the year: https://t.co/lXPip05EBR https://t.co/8BZxJBcrfP 10:14:07 AM April 22, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager