Paragon Group of South Florida held the launch for Phase 2 of Grove Place Townhomes, where pre-market sales were revealed to be 40% lower than other developments in Coconut Grove. The development consists of 21, three story townhomes. The first Phase has already sold out. Over 50 guests enjoyed hors d’oeuvres and cocktails.
We talk to developers and agents about what works, what doesn't, and what buyers are looking for in new construction today.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Ace Your Real Estate Listing Appointment
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- This Week in Miami Real Estate: Coral Gables groundbreaking, record-breaking penthouse sale and more https://t.co/Ulz8GpoK4v about 4 minutes ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- @WilliamRaveis acquires The Fite Group in Palm Beach https://t.co/zCyjbL2mSy about 1 hour ago from Hootsuite Inc. in reply to WilliamRaveis
- What real estate brands can learn from the ecommerce industry https://t.co/VpsxYGKPM3 about 21 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- Miami single-family, condo sales strong in August, per @floridarealtors https://t.co/aDwVfbevop about 23 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- Existing-home sales steady in August after months of declines https://t.co/uB1a7712Q6 11:09:58 AM September 20, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.