Paragon Group of South Florida held the launch for Phase 2 of Grove Place Townhomes, where pre-market sales were revealed to be 40% lower than other developments in Coconut Grove. The development consists of 21, three story townhomes. The first Phase has already sold out. Over 50 guests enjoyed hors d’oeuvres and cocktails.
To real estate agents, “top producer” can mean a certain level of success, a yearly award added to the trophy shelf or validation for years of hard work.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Read up on some news about a new @Lennar community, a @DouglasElliman listing and more before you get your weeken… https://t.co/LK7hMdGeHj 02:44:22 PM February 23, 2018 from Hootsuite
- Hundreds of Miami's top brokers gathered at the @elyseemiami sales gallery in East Edgewater for an intimate cockta… https://t.co/UyPZKq0lUO 11:03:53 AM February 23, 2018 from Hootsuite
- Prices for both single-family homes and townhouse-condos increased for the 73rd consecutive month. https://t.co/2w1PQnEBLt 01:37:39 PM February 21, 2018 from Hootsuite
- Buyers BeWhere, which is set to roll out in Miami in coming months, analyzes flood zones, past flooding and hazardo… https://t.co/OYC6sOrfPG 09:45:47 AM February 21, 2018 from Hootsuite
- See which agents have taken on new roles recently. https://t.co/t9hSlLDXmj 12:43:16 PM February 20, 2018 from Hootsuite