Leading Turkish multinational company and developer Okan Group commemorated the launch of its first U.S. development — Okan Tower — with an iconic soiree on the evening of Friday, May 11. Hosted at Perez Art Museum Miami (PAMM), the event marked a momentous occasion for the more than $300 million, mixed-use project that will soon rise 70 stories in the Downtown Miami horizon, which will debut a collection of condominium residences, condo-hotel units, a hotel by Hilton Hotel & Resorts, and offices.
The Miami real estate market is among the fastest growing in the country, and new opportunities are resulting in increased prices and quicker sales.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Influential Miami Realtors were honored by the Chamber of Commerce last week. https://t.co/1aDvNrlWRc about 32 minutes ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- After two years, the difference between what buyers are looking for and sellers are providing is coming closer toge… https://t.co/E60gtUtDB4 about 2 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- See which Miami communities have the lowest condo supply https://t.co/kXIBP6nsFc 12:30:10 PM May 23, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- See the average square feet a buyer can get in Miami for $200,000 and how that compares to the rest of the country,… https://t.co/e3xVn9wJVA 09:16:48 AM May 23, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Single-family home inventory is down across the country, but it's REALLY down in these five Miami neighborhoods: https://t.co/6kgcONCG2s 04:59:20 PM May 22, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.