Leading Turkish multinational company and developer Okan Group commemorated the launch of its first U.S. development — Okan Tower — with an iconic soiree on the evening of Friday, May 11. Hosted at Perez Art Museum Miami (PAMM), the event marked a momentous occasion for the more than $300 million, mixed-use project that will soon rise 70 stories in the Downtown Miami horizon, which will debut a collection of condominium residences, condo-hotel units, a hotel by Hilton Hotel & Resorts, and offices.
We speak to local agents and developers about the biggest new developments and what's in the pipeline for Miami's new construction market.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Keller Williams says it plans to roll out its own iBuyer platform next month. https://t.co/XzvVMlgO3S about 14 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- It turns out everything from “house passion” to zoning laws to multi-generational housing could be to blame. https://t.co/R18FxYzQrs about 17 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Miami Beach, Boca Raton and Jupiter saw some of the biggest home price gains in South Florida last quarter.… https://t.co/vJOGHZNU95 about 20 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- The latest home sales data shows homebuying eased up in March, but still is on track for growth. https://t.co/GBxmNnyd3v 01:19:06 PM April 22, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Here's what happened in the local luxury market at the start of the year: https://t.co/lXPip05EBR https://t.co/8BZxJBcrfP 10:14:07 AM April 22, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager