Leading Turkish multinational company and developer Okan Group commemorated the launch of its first U.S. development — Okan Tower — with an iconic soiree on the evening of Friday, May 11. Hosted at Perez Art Museum Miami (PAMM), the event marked a momentous occasion for the more than $300 million, mixed-use project that will soon rise 70 stories in the Downtown Miami horizon, which will debut a collection of condominium residences, condo-hotel units, a hotel by Hilton Hotel & Resorts, and offices.
We talk to local and national leaders in real estate about how their companies are working to integrate technology into routine business operations.
Our Top 5 Stories
How Every Real Estate Agent Can Increase Productivity Through 'Timebatching'
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- @nardotrealtor secures ‘a big win’ on new tax break for agents https://t.co/oKyuCby29C about 2 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc. in reply to nardotrealtor
- How Miami-area demographics are changing https://t.co/BKcgGf8886 about 22 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- Redfin doubles down on direct buying program, plans further expansion https://t.co/xGWL9ibbZ1 10:00:53 AM August 14, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Florida MLS @MFRMLS to become first in the U.S. to offer a Spanish version https://t.co/kaYfeuxCI7 07:30:28 AM August 14, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Real Estate in Brief: Millennials worry about prices, Spruce raises $15.6 million and more in national real estate… https://t.co/enPpbRKGCU 05:00:15 PM August 13, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.