Leading Turkish multinational company and developer Okan Group commemorated the launch of its first U.S. development — Okan Tower — with an iconic soiree on the evening of Friday, May 11. Hosted at Perez Art Museum Miami (PAMM), the event marked a momentous occasion for the more than $300 million, mixed-use project that will soon rise 70 stories in the Downtown Miami horizon, which will debut a collection of condominium residences, condo-hotel units, a hotel by Hilton Hotel & Resorts, and offices.
We speak with local top producers about their winning strategies and tips for newcomers with high aspirations.
Our Top 5 Stories
Why You Must Build Your Reputation With, Not Against, Other Agents
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Catch up on this week's local real estate news, including Miami's place in global traffic rankings from @INRIX, new… https://t.co/fjPMwQXnQB 02:44:05 PM February 15, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Homebuyers and sellers are finding it easier to come to an agreement on price: https://t.co/ksnzdk6ucJ https://t.co/RxIhUnJoEm 09:54:06 AM February 15, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- More national real estate stories we've been following this week: https://t.co/bJrq1a3hBR 01:14:06 PM February 14, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- In a surprise announcement this morning, Amazon confirmed it was pulling out of a deal with New York to build part… https://t.co/HQfsy8VdBn 11:27:07 AM February 14, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Home and condo sales finished 2018 on a high note. https://t.co/NWNMflTdy4 https://t.co/zPQF7Einhw 09:49:08 AM February 14, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager