Leading Turkish multinational company and developer Okan Group commemorated the launch of its first U.S. development — Okan Tower — with an iconic soiree on the evening of Friday, May 11. Hosted at Perez Art Museum Miami (PAMM), the event marked a momentous occasion for the more than $300 million, mixed-use project that will soon rise 70 stories in the Downtown Miami horizon, which will debut a collection of condominium residences, condo-hotel units, a hotel by Hilton Hotel & Resorts, and offices.
We talk to Miami lenders about the latest developments and trends in home financing.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Ace Your Real Estate Listing Appointment
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- This Week in Miami Real Estate: Miami Realtors in France, agent updates and more https://t.co/rr1wWGlBlh 11:32:19 AM October 19, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Home prices continue to rise while existing home sales slow, inventory tightens https://t.co/7RPzZOQ7eH 10:24:07 AM October 19, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Real Estate in Brief: Sight-unseen offers decrease, @zillow names new head of federal government relations and more https://t.co/7cSQYd9zVH 03:20:08 PM October 18, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Homeownership a higher priority for millennials than travel, marriage, children https://t.co/7e6ziriczb 01:18:02 PM October 18, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Coldwell Banker’s Team JK joins Compass https://t.co/CJX5Tyd2ZC 04:10:33 PM October 17, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.