Nearly 200 guests joined in the grand opening celebrations of Gale Residences Fort Lauderdale. In addition to enjoying passed hors d’oeuvres and the smooth sounds of The Renoir Band in the club room, guests had an opportunity to tour the 12-story building and visit amenities such as the 8th floor pool deck offering panoramic views of the ocean and downtown. The development partners then gathered on the third-floor deck to pop champagne and toast their success.
We speak to local agents and developers about the biggest new developments and what's in the pipeline for Miami's new construction market.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Keller Williams says it plans to roll out its own iBuyer platform next month. https://t.co/XzvVMlgO3S about 15 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- It turns out everything from “house passion” to zoning laws to multi-generational housing could be to blame. https://t.co/R18FxYzQrs about 18 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Miami Beach, Boca Raton and Jupiter saw some of the biggest home price gains in South Florida last quarter.… https://t.co/vJOGHZNU95 about 21 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- The latest home sales data shows homebuying eased up in March, but still is on track for growth. https://t.co/GBxmNnyd3v 01:19:06 PM April 22, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Here's what happened in the local luxury market at the start of the year: https://t.co/lXPip05EBR https://t.co/8BZxJBcrfP 10:14:07 AM April 22, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager