The owners of CocoWalk, one of Miami’s most iconic retail centers, hosted a VIP event and dinner for top brokers to showcase the ongoing redevelopment of the property as leasing efforts ramp up. Plans for the new CocoWalk include a new mixed-use development combining Class A offices, public spaces, and revamped retail including cafes, restaurants, boutiques, lifestyle, fitness, and entertainment offerings in the heart the city’s thriving Coconut Grove district. Guests attended a VIP demolition celebration at the complex before being shuttled to Strada in the Grove for a dinner and presentation by Chris Weilminster, president of the mixed-use division for Federal Realty.
We speak to local agents and developers about the biggest new developments and what's in the pipeline for Miami's new construction market.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Keller Williams says it plans to roll out its own iBuyer platform next month. https://t.co/XzvVMlgO3S about 15 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- It turns out everything from “house passion” to zoning laws to multi-generational housing could be to blame. https://t.co/R18FxYzQrs about 18 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Miami Beach, Boca Raton and Jupiter saw some of the biggest home price gains in South Florida last quarter.… https://t.co/vJOGHZNU95 about 21 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- The latest home sales data shows homebuying eased up in March, but still is on track for growth. https://t.co/GBxmNnyd3v 01:19:06 PM April 22, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Here's what happened in the local luxury market at the start of the year: https://t.co/lXPip05EBR https://t.co/8BZxJBcrfP 10:14:07 AM April 22, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager