The owners of CocoWalk, one of Miami’s most iconic retail centers, hosted a VIP event and dinner for top brokers to showcase the ongoing redevelopment of the property as leasing efforts ramp up. Plans for the new CocoWalk include a new mixed-use development combining Class A offices, public spaces, and revamped retail including cafes, restaurants, boutiques, lifestyle, fitness, and entertainment offerings in the heart the city’s thriving Coconut Grove district. Guests attended a VIP demolition celebration at the complex before being shuttled to Strada in the Grove for a dinner and presentation by Chris Weilminster, president of the mixed-use division for Federal Realty.
We talk to Miami managing brokers and team leaders about what it takes to excel in their roles, how to attract and retain top agents, and much more.
Our Top 5 Stories
The MLS Mistakes That Are Costing You Sales
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Sponsored: How https://t.co/rEJsJTy20R is Redefining The Agent Experience https://t.co/tZhio7djnW about 12 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- White House may nominate FHFA critic to lead agency https://t.co/uvroL6fI9X about 13 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- This week in Miami Real Estate: Management hires, average homeowner age and more https://t.co/oPmtufEEEM 12:42:00 PM December 07, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Real Estate in Brief: HQ2 listings, short-term rentals for brokers and more https://t.co/ohqz8TsISs 09:53:53 AM December 06, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Miami ranked among top 50 cities for outdoor access by @REI https://t.co/tCw36VS8Ur 02:51:53 PM December 05, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.