This architectural landmark Austin, Texas, was originally designed by Larry Speck, founding director of the Center for American Architecture and Design, and “juxtaposes austere concrete with sleek white pine floors and lofty wood-and-steel roof trusses,” according to the $9 million listing on Kuper Sotheby’s International Realty. The home will dazzle residents and visitors alike with unique details such as its kitchen wall made of lichen-speckled tree bark and kitchen island topped with white macaubas quartzite.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- There's never been a better time to work on your online presence. Here's how Yelp can help you. https://t.co/EkRK1eCJpU about 49 minutes ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Struggling with your online presence? Welp, maybe Yelp can help. https://t.co/EkRK1eCJpU 03:00:49 PM July 10, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Master planned communities have historically performed better than other new residential communities in times of ec… https://t.co/MS8AeBQYkU 10:15:06 AM July 10, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Now is a good time to trade up on a luxury home, according to a new Zillow report. https://t.co/rqTBUxq9fA 05:00:15 PM July 09, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Find out why Miami's ultra luxury market might be immune to the affects of this recession. https://t.co/cpPPCE9E1o 02:00:42 PM July 09, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager