Anxious to find out what’s next for real estate in 2015? Trends have been slow to emerge and the market has been incrementally improving each year, 2013’s market was very similar to 2014’s market; it doesn’t feel like much has changed. Members of our expert panel commented as such, but even though the increases in the market are only slightly incremental, there are new factors the industry is paying attention to when it comes to watching where the market is going. Millennials, the latest up-and-coming demographic, are now a big factor in the predictions in several areas of housing, including homebuyer statistics, new construction and the job market.
Is teamwork the key to success? Here's everything you need to know about forming a team.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Meet @AnconaMiami agent Alexis D. Aleman! https://t.co/tGxphgutCA https://t.co/d49NlqG8aa about 9 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Not all millennials are cash strapped. Here's what luxury agents need to know. https://t.co/qFU7R5l59l https://t.co/R95wPLD8UV about 11 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Housing rebound continues, says the @NAHBhome , but it depends on where you live. https://t.co/Qwf6BsmZkk https://t.co/3MJDJifDIX 05:30:11 PM October 18, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Find out who's coming to Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices EWM Realty and more. https://t.co/swuIJU04U0 https://t.co/VtQIXojdtQ 04:00:13 PM October 18, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Introducing Ancona Real Estate Luxury Real Estate Specialist Vickie Melus #agentsnapshot https://t.co/TbqH9NRYIo https://t.co/CbleX6G2Ul 12:00:15 PM October 18, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager